Smile Make Overs
Here at Shine Dental we offer a wide range of treatments from general hygiene & prevention, veneers & cosmetic whitening through to smile designs smile make overs.
We aim to provide pain free dentistry on every occasion; we are always updating our techniques & knowledge to make sure we provide you with the best level of service with maximum comfort.
Your first dental visit will start with us getting to know you, your past dental experiences, your medical history & smile survey. We will then carry out a detailed examination & x-rays will be taken. Following this we can formulate a plan for you and we will explain all procedures to you without using technical terms, showing you how these work on our state of the art computer programmes.
If you have a phobia of the dentist or fear a certain aspect of the dental treatment, then we will make your experience as relaxed as possible & we will perform the treatment at your pace. To help you feel relaxed you can listen to music of your choice or watch a DVD with our noise cancelling headphones.
If you would like to talk about your dentists phobia or any other aspect of treatment away from the surgery, why not take advantage of our free consultations?
What You Can Expect
Here at Shine Dental, whether you are a new patient or an existing patient, we want to give you the peace of mind that you are being looked after.
At Shine Dental we promise to...
- Treat you with respect and understanding.
- Do everything we can to make your treatment and journey with us as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
- Offer you convenient ways to pay to make your dental care affordable.
- Devote sufficient time to ensure every patient feels looked after and understood.
- Provide expert advice and comprehensive modern dental care in state‐of‐the‐art premises of the quality that we would desire for ourselves and our families.
- Endeavour to find time to suit your lifestyle and commitments.
- Guarantee our work where appropriate (terms and conditions may apply).
- Invest constantly in keeping up‐to‐date with the latest dental techniques and technology to ensure we constantly improve.
- Maintain the highest standard of sterilisation and cross‐infection control in the practice.
- Listen and respond promptly, sympathetically and constructively to all comments.
- Use only proven, safe and biocompatible materials and techniques.
- Try to run on time wherever possible.
We expect our highly valued patients to..
- Arrive on time for their appointments.
- Follow our instructions and advice to care for any dental treatment carried out.
- Attend regularly for check‐ups and hygiene visits to look after your smile.
- Provide feedback to help us improve our practice.
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to friends, family and colleagues.
- Try your best not to cancel appointments. However we do understand that sometimes this can’t be helped. Where possible, please give at least 24 hours’ notice when cancelling appointments to avoid a cancellation charge that will be equivalent to your treatment cost.
- Pay for treatments when requested: we accept cash, and most major credit or debit cards. We also offer payment schemes should you wish to spread the cost of treatment.
How our affordable finance works for you… dentist finance
Science and technology have radically improved the way our dentists are able to treat us. The wide range of choice available from your dentist means that anyone can have their teeth repaired and improved—really something to smile about.
The good news is that to help you meet the cost of any treatment, your dentist can offer patient finance solutions to suit you.
Whatever treatment plan is proposed by your dentist, you can easily arrange the right amount of finance to be repaid between 6 and 60 months - whatever suits you best so your treatment can start straight away.
|DIAGNOSIS||Practice Plan Member||Non-member|
|Diagnostic Wax - From||£250.00||£300.00|
|PREVENTION||Practice Plan Member||Non-member|
|Hygiene Visit (20 mins)||Free||£55.00|
|Hygiene Visit (30 mins)||£75.00||£90.00|
|Full Mouth Disinfection||£350.00||£350.00|
|3 Monthly Hygiene Visit||£42.00||£50.40|
|RESTORATIVE||Practice Plan Member||Non-member|
|White Fillings - From|
|ROOT TREATMENTS||Practice Plan Member||Non-member|
|Root Canal Treatment - From||£259.00||£310.80|
|SPLINTS||Practice Plan Member||Non-member|
|Sports Guard - One Colour||£75.00||£90.00|
|Soft Spline - Vinyl||£85.00||£102.00|
|CROWNS||Practice Plan Member||Non-member|
|Crowns - From||£595.00||£714.00|
|VENEERS||Practice Plan Member||Non-member|
|BRIDGES||Practice Plan Member||Non-member|
|Maryland - Pontic||£425.00||£510.00|
|Porcelain Bonded - From||£1,000.00||£1,200.00|
|Calypso Zirconia/ Per Unit||£595.00||£714.00|
|ORAL SURGERY||Practice Plan Member||Non-member|
|Extractions - From||£105.00||£126.00|
|Surgical||£200.00 per hour|
|PROSTHETICS||Practice Plan Member||Non-member|
|Full Upper or Lower Dentures||£595.00||£714.00|
|Full Upper and Lower Dentures||£995.00||£1,194.00|
|Full Upper or Lower Denture||£795.00||£954.00|
|Full Upper and Lower Denture||£1,190.00||£1,428.00|
|Addition of Clasp||£39.00||£46.80|
|Diagnosis and Treatment Plan||£35.00|
|Cosmetic Braces - From||£2,200.00|
|TEETH WHITENING||Practice Plan Member||Non-member|
|Implant Abutment + Crown||£1,300.00|